Wednesday, November 4, 2009

3 Questions

1. If you were to define your character by one moment in your life, what would it be?

2. What is the story that you tell most often about yourself, and why?

3. If I asked your closest friend and confidant what the three top priorities in your life are, what would they say?

1 comment:

  1. 1. When my grandmother died and how I reacted to it. She was really close to me and it was the first time I'd ever experienced someone dying. It kidn of made me realize who I was because I was so upset for awhile. I never really knew I had those types of feelings. I'm usually a pretty boring guy but I guess not.

    2. How I got into running. I was cut from the baseball team in high school and I started running just to try something new and I ended up really liking it and now I'm in college and still running.

    3. Family, friends, academics

    ReplyDelete